Americans are almost perfect. But they have one big disadvantage, they eat a lot. And it is quite understandable. Wherever you go in the city, there is an inviting food smell everywhere. For some unprepared tourists it can seam disgusting, because it smells like burning oil from fries, this smell is almost unbearable. But in time you get used to this smell and then you go for it.
And why is that? Because In America feeding people is a huge business, and this business-machine must make all the people fat.
Americans eat awful food. I think they’ve drunk only Coca-Cola since their very childhood. Why? Because Coke is profitable. It looks to me like they drink very little water, don’t drink tea at all, but drink lots and lots of soda. It explains a lot. And also they drink a lot of coffee. Why? Because it is profitable for Starbucks. And they eat donuts. Because Dunkin’ Donuts get a lot of money from it.In the most shitty fast-food cafes almost all the visitors are really fat. And what are they eating? For example, 3 big portions of fries, huge sandwich and a huge glass of Coke. How can you eat this shit?Why are Americans so right about everything except food? Don’t understand that they are ruining their health eating this shit?1. Snackbar Wendy’s on the fifth avenue in New York. Two super salads with chicken and sandwiches. Tea. When it’s hard to finish a huge plate of salad fo 6$, there is no place left for a sandwich. You take it to go. Salads at Wendy’s turned out to be really mind-blowing! Especially Apple Pecan Chicken.
2.And I also liked the simplest SINGLE HAMBURGER at Wendy’s. Very fresh, soft and tasty. A little awkward, but tasty. Just the way I like it! With tomatoes, salad, onion and cheese. It costs $4.99. There are a lot of sandwiches of other kind, but this one is the simplest and most effective. Others are too big for my mouth.
3. When you are at the snackbar for the first time, you don’t understand why a hamburger costs $9. That’s because we call hamburger that thin thing in Russian MacDonald’s. But when you see their hamburger everything becomes clear.
4. Steak Ribeye, New York steak at the good restaurant in New York or in any other big town costs about $35.
5. And here is a huge plate of soup with seafood (lobsters, mussels, etc.) for $35. Half of it was spilled on my feet by the waiter. It is good that I wear sweats (so it wasn’t too bad). Mojito costs $10.
6. It looks like in USA you can go to Asian restaurants for more or less healthy food .
7.But when a basin size plate of soup is on the table and only then you understand that you made a mistake ordering a second course.
8.In USA there are houses with VENDING MACHINES on highways in woods.
9. And of course there is only shit in these machines.
10. American MacDonald’s is so much tastier than Russian. For example this salad. It is much tastier than in Russian MacDonald’s. Shake is very delicious too. And also in American MacDonald’s you can order an amazing mush. I didn’t taste it, but we don’t have it
11. ВHere are a couple of American menus in MacDonald’s with prices.
13. And here is an example of Caesar salad American style. A portion is twice as big as Russian. And chicken’s size is of a cow. By the by in America before the meal they often serve a glass of ice, which is free. It is understandable. We haven’t hit the idea of it yet.
14. American restaurants also have another interesting feature – the happy hour. It is time when all the dishes are for $1.5. Usually when we did catch this time we ordered as many dishes as the table could hold. This is an example of such an act in Mexican bar in California.
15. Telling that American food is shit is a bit wrong. In USA there is lots of various, delicious and healthy food either. But Americans love shit as the most delicious stuff is usually the shittiest shit ever. For example this is an example of healthy and delicious food in Italian restaurant Tarrytown, New Jersey. But to tell the truth this char was with an interesting smell. But what a huge piece. I’ve never seen, such a twisted char in Russia. ))
16.Sometimes it is quite surprising that in restaurants there are waiters who speak Russian, but they are definitely not Russian. In a San-Francisco restaurant there was a menu in Russian. This is an example of prices in the best San-Francisco restaurants.
17. Bread in America looks very yummy, and has an amazing smell! But it costs a lot.
18. And this is a nice American thin guy in front of his breakfast.