Dec
24/11
Surprise the Ones You Love (14 pics)

Here are instructions for a very special gift for the people you love.

Buy a Kinder Surprise.

Carefully unwrap it, but be careful to not damage the package.

Surprise the Ones You Love (14 pics)

Use a knife to cut the Kinder chocolate egg in half.

Take the toy out.

Surprise the Ones You Love (14 pics)

Write your special message or use other surprise gift.

Roll up your message.

Close the container.

Surprise the Ones You Love (14 pics)

Pour boiling hot water over a sharp kitchen knife.

Surprise the Ones You Love (14 pics)

Use the hot knife to melt the edge of the chocolate egg’s halves.

Surprise the Ones You Love (14 pics)

Quickly place the container inside the two halves.

Surprise the Ones You Love (14 pics)

Quickly seal the two halves while the edges are still soft and melted.

Surprise the Ones You Love (14 pics)

Here comes the most difficult part. Carefully wrap your chocolate egg as if it had never been opened.

Surprise the Ones You Love (14 pics)

Lastly give the gift to your second half and say something like, “I bought bread and some sweets for you.”

Surprise the Ones You Love (14 pics)

Comments

14 Comments
  1. CommentsMike Cahill   |  Tuesday, 17 January 2012 at 11:23 am

What a stupid post and an even dumber discussion…

2. Commentssparklinghippo   |  Tuesday, 17 January 2012 at 10:01 pm

If kids are dumb enough to accidentally eat the plastic toy, then they deserve to die. If parents are so shitty that they can’t tell their kid that there’s a plastic toy inside (which is baffling because that’s the whole point) then they should be locked up for criminal negligence.
    When stupid people die from their own stupidity, it only strengthens the gene pool. Just sayin…

3. Commentsjb   |  Wednesday, 18 January 2012 at 8:33 pm

I agree with Mike Cahill. Why is everyone getting so angry? What’s all this “deserve to die” crap? They’re banned in the US, whatever, it’s not the end of the world. I guess it’s easy to get angry and hateful about something so stupid when you have nothing better to do.

4. Commentsoxhat   |  Wednesday, 18 January 2012 at 10:55 pm

haha it would be the end of the world for the europeans, no kinder egg=no reason to live. in soviet russia, chocolate egg determines self-worth!
    focus on not letting eastern and european union countries drag the world’s economy down so much then come complain about how fat and stupid the americans are, you face the same issues that we do.

5. CommentsCoco   |  Thursday, 19 January 2012 at 2:43 am

You guys act as if something illegal/banned is not easily attainable. The sticky icky is readily available, but it doesn’t mean I’m not going to find it just because its banned.

6. CommentsChloe   |  Thursday, 19 January 2012 at 3:02 am

Alex, it’s so wonderful that you have such strong work ethics that you spend your employer’s time that they are paying you to work from them posting from your phone…what country did you say you were from?

7. Commentstyler   |  Friday, 20 January 2012 at 4:21 pm

Why was I almost certain this kind of shit flinging contest was going to be going on because of the chocolate and their unavailability in the US. Made me lol

8. CommentsMArion   |  Monday, 23 January 2012 at 2:25 pm

that is a cute and sweet idea….a friend did that to his wife with an engagement ring it was an adorable story

9. CommentsMeems Ellenberg   |  Monday, 23 January 2012 at 5:28 pm

Can you please make it so I stop receiving notifications on FB every time somebody posts to this godforsaken and tiresome discussion? Please?

10. CommentsBerd   |  Monday, 23 January 2012 at 5:35 pm

*Meems Ellenberg check your FB settings and turn off notifications

11. Commentsshellie   |  Tuesday, 24 January 2012 at 12:09 pm

i was hoping when im dead and gone the younger generations will live in a peaceful world but when i see younger people from all over the world fighting about a f’ng chocolate egg, i can guess nothing is going to change ever. sad for my grandkids. think about it everyone, im not one of those sunshine & lollipops tree huggers. but i thought the next generation would get it together and make a better world but after reading this i just dont think so.

12. CommentsAnon   |  Tuesday, 24 January 2012 at 3:21 pm

Mike Cahill, I couldn’t agree more. Luckily, Adblock allows me to block everything related to Facebook (which I’m not using, but it does not seem I’m missing much), so I probably won’t have to endure another like-minded discussion.

Other than that, nice idea! I think I’ll give it a try.

13. Commentssl1nk   |  Wednesday, 25 January 2012 at 9:14 am

@OXHAT, I wage a $1000 you are fat, besides it is a statistical fact that American people are fatter than any other country, other countries do have the same problem just not on the same scale.

14. Commentscodi   |  Thursday, 26 January 2012 at 7:24 pm

i miss these so much :( haha i used to get them as a little kid but then i guess we stopped getting them…oh well